POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shopping for TVs : Re: Shopping for TVs Server Time
10 Oct 2024 15:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shopping for TVs
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Dec 2008 04:29:21
Message: <49365171$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> Sony tend to have the quality, Panasonic the black levels, LG more
> extras, and Philips all three ;-)

...so I bought Samsung. o_O

Hmm. There's something wrong with me...

Oh well, it *seemed* to work OK in the shop. I was going to buy the
Phillips one, but it was *very* sparse on connections, and they were all
really awkward to get at. The Samsung was about £30 cheaper, and had
lots more connections.

Oh well, I just hope my mum likes it! Now to decide what the hell I'm
going to get everybody *else* for Christmas... x_x